When you submit your device to us, we need to know the IMEI or SERIAL of each device you're selling. Your devices International Mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number is a unique 15 digit number. It helps us match your phone to your order.
Finding your IMEI
For any mobile device - you can locate your IMEI using the following steps:
- Press * # 0 6 # on your keypad,
- Press 'Call' or 'Send' as if making a call
- Your IMEI number will be retrieved and displayed on your screen
Finding your iPhone's IMEI
- Go to Settings > General > About.
- Look for your device's serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
If your device has reset you can find the IMEI clicking the blue 'I" button.
For the following models, the IMEI can be found printed on the phone's sim tray;
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s
For the following models, the IMEI can be found on the back of the phone.
- iPhone 5, 5C and 5S
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Plus