Your warranty is provided by OzMobiles (Registered at PO Box 24, FLINDERS LANE VIC 8009). Your warranty is 12 months from the day of purchase. We will provide a postage label to cover the cost of the return postage. To return your device, please select the Submit an Enquiry button in the menu bar and select I want to return my phone. For a speedier return please include as much information as possible, including faults experienced and photos where required.
- In order to receive a full refund the device must be sent back in its original condition complete with accessories. If a device is returned without accessories we will deduct a 15% re-stocking fee. If it is returned with significant physical damage the reasonable cost of repair will be charged.
- Our technicians must be able to verify the reported fault with the device. If no fault is verified the device will be returned to the customer.
- Device must not have any internal water damage, cosmetic damage or be iCloud/activation locked.
- Whilst OzMobiles recognizes a consumer's choice to choose any third party repairer for any repairs, OzMobiles reserves the right to inspect any previous repairs done on the devices and may reject any return that has evidence of a poor quality repair. We will be unable to offer an in-warranty repair or replacement on any component that has been repaired by a third party, however we may be able to offer a paid repair in this situation alongside any needed warranty repairs
- A return authority (RA) must be obtained prior to sending the product(s) back. If a customer has not contacted us prior to sending the product(s) back, or have not sufficiently obtained an RA number, OzMobiles will reject the return and return the parcel to the sender. OzMobiles also will take no responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit if sent to OzMobiles without an RA number.
- We will provide a postage label to cover the cost of return postage. It is advised to package the return carefully and to add tracking to the parcel.
WARRANTY PERIOD EXCHANGES AND REPAIRS
If your device develops a fault from normal use within the OzMobiles warranty policy, we can offer free exchanges or repairs during this timeframe. Please see our warranty page for full details on this process.